Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Star!


Corey's birthday has come and gone...what a fun day..even though it was the dreaded Monday.  What say Happy Birthday like silly string, air horns and blown up coke bottles?  In our family we love to scare each other with the air horn...I dare you to come over and take a shower with the door unlocked...or even better doze off on the couch.  Baha!  I won't be laughing the day one of us actually give someone a heart attack with these tricks.  Oh...and have you ever put mentos in a coke bottle?  You can see Jaxson's sheer excitement of that experiment above.  Fun stuff I tell you! 
Check out the survey Annabelle did for her Daddy...Kids say the darned things.  Also, make note of the "A"...she is starting to write her name...She writes "Annaanna" as her name...what happen to my baby?

Happy Birthday my love.  You are better than white cake on the beach with a cold one. 
That's pretty dang AWESOME!  Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) !
    Check out my post about it !

    ReplyDelete