Tuesday, April 24, 2012

She was a Swappin...

Results from the flip flop swap are now in (weeks late...I know, I know).  Ms. Judy bought me these beautiful flip flops.  She is my mom's BF...she a classy, pretty lady just like the flip flops.  I was going to wait til I had a pedi to show them off but ...oh yeah we had snow flurries here yesterday and rain all weekend so I opted for a shiny grass picture.  Aren't they cute!?  I hope everyone enjoyed the swap.  I know I did.  Thanks Ms. Judy!

Then my MIL told me about another swap...this one was a crafters swap.  Basically, you just go through your crafting supplies and anything you don't think you will use but is still something good -you swap.  Molly from Utah sent me this loot...might look like junk to you or her but my mouth was watering.  :)  Thanks Molly!  and thanks Boo for sending the swap my way.

Happy Swapping!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment