Monday, April 9, 2012

Every morning is Easter morning from now on!


Sun is shining, birds are chirping and the flowers are blooming.  It's a beautiful day to wake up! 
Praise God!!
EB was here...always dirting up the house with his feet.  This year he left cross necklaces (per Jaxson's request) for the kids..GawLee..I guess EB really knows the reason for the season.  Annabelle lost hers in the first couple hours but Papi miraculously found it...in the yard...how the heck he did that is a mystery to me.  Anyway, it will be in my jewelery box til she turns 18 and can appreciate the value of real jewelery.   

Would you just look at those 2 kids...how cute are they?  I just adore them.  Check out Annabelle in one of my old dance costumes...cutest bunny I ever did see.

No comments:

Post a Comment