Monday, April 11, 2011

Mom and me.

This past week my mom and I set out on a trek.  We had a whirlwind of a weekend.  We started Thursday in New Jersey for business (sounds very official...more on this coming soon).  We flew into Newark ...HOLY MAC AND CHEESE!  That place is a movin'!  Everything you heard about New York and New Jersey is very true...every one moves very fast and then the rest are foriegners. 

We got to take a quick visit to the Jersey Shore.  We had a very nice dinner overlooking the ocean.  It was 40 degrees out...but I could not go to the ocean and not at least put my feet in.  So I dragged mom down to the ocean after dinner...we tossed off our shoes and went for it...with feet barely touching the water I instisted me move in a bit deeper to we could capture this moment on camera ...when low and behold a huge wave came washing over us!  OMG!  Burrrrr!  Not sure my mom will EVER forgive me for this incident...It took 2 days for us to de-frost.  So here Mom- here is my public apology!  I don't think we have ever laughed so hard and I am sure us Texan were a sight to see for anyone eating dinner ocean side that night.



Friday we headed down from New Jersey to Maryland to visit the boys..and the babies and the wives. 
 Charming Charlee
 Happy Birthday, Mimi!
Our attempt to set the camera timer to get everyone in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could see the after wave pic... ha! Sounds like ya'll had fun!!! Cute pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete