Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This is the day the Lord has made...

I love Easter.  I love spring.  I love the sign of new life!  I am not the type to scream out the roof top about my God - just not my type.  I do love God and I do live for him- well I try to, I try to speak with him daily, and I teach my kids about him often.  Lately, we have been C.E.O's (Christmas/Easter Only)about attending church.  We have not found the perfect church home and with our big move we just kinda gave up to be frank.  We are members at the church I grew up in and so that is where we attend C.E.O - bad I know, yes guilt is setting in writing this...

While in church on Sunday, the message as always was very touching and encouraging.  There are 3 basic steps to Christianity:  1. Recieve the good news; 2. Believe the good news;  3. Go out and share the good news. 

As I sat there I was very challeneged because, as I said before, I am not the type to preach to strangers and shout from the roof tops - but just as I thought that the pastor said "this doesn't mean you have to preach to strangersv- your good deeds and daily attitudes reflect Jesus too" shew...I thought...I really try to display a Christian persona...I am way too nice, I love deeply and I forgive easily...I am going to take that as doing my do diligence. 

After all I do share the good news with my kids - does that count? 

..so let us rejoice and be glad in it!!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment