Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Belle's Bash!

With Jaxson's birthday in early September the decision is easy- SWIM PARTY!  Annabelle's birthday being in March you just never know what you are going to get.  Considering that birthday parties before age 3 are actually for the parents I was not going to have a big party for her...but as time grew near I just couldn't not have a big party for her.  This year we took a chance and had it at the park...(with a back up plan ..just in case).  It turned out to be a beautiful day- for my beautiful girl!  The theme was Minnie Mouse and the party went off without a hitch!  Thanks to everyone that came!
Cupcakes from Fresh From The Oven on Park Row in Pantego.  Seriously, one of the best bakeries!  Bill has NEVER let me down and inexpensive too!
Bashful girl.
"Thank you" cookies..made with love by Annabelle (and me). 

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!!

    Love the zebra print!

    Miss you all so much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete