Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gold Stars!

Handing out "Gold Stars" today....and the stars go to....

Kenny Chesney's Song - Live a Little=Greatness!  See you in a few weeks Kenny!  Hola!!

and then we have these adorable family pictures (of some random family I found blog surfing...these just scream "coolness"!)...


A "feel good" book that gives you a glimpse of heaven. 

and I will leave with a great quote from Fancy Nancy- "I love French.  Everything sounds so fancy."  She deserves a star for being so darn cute- and fancy!


Speaking of French as the days gets near for me to go to France...I get excited, then scared, then I feel guilty, and then excited again.  BTW..another gold star to the Student Government Association at Texas Wesleyan for giving me a scholarship to help with my trip-just a cherry on top of an awesome opportunity.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment