Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love my Mom!

This girl is not in a very good mood today...day two of this stupid idiotic diet and I think I might kill someone...or eat one of my children (oh wait that's sugar...ha!).  I'm starving. I.  Need.  Bread!  Last night my fabulous Mom introduced me to crust less pizza.  After eating my stupid tuna on celery for lunch ...pissed that I can not partake in the delicious cookies I made for Annabelle's pre birthday party at school tomorrow,  After I almost bit off Corey's head for ...um looking at me the wrong way... and I am starving to death.  Then a light went off...  Mom's Crust less Pizza...ding, ding, ding!!! 


Today the recipe went like this...
Spinach
Black olives
artichokes
feta cheese and mozzarella cheese
put in the oven on broil for like 5 minutes..(if you burn the cheese on the side it's extra good)
sprinkle red pepper on top
Tada!  You got yourself a pizza.  The possibilities are end less, veggies, meats, whatever tickles your fancy...but not bread! 

Mom- Kudos for helping me out...the Pizza is fabulous just like you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might appreciate this jewel I found! Love ya! It's from my weight watchers... even though I don't think you need to watch your weight!


    Baked Potato Skins With Creamy Spinach and Turkey Bacon

    PointsPlus™ Value: 3
    Servings: 6
    Preparation Time: 10 min
    Cooking Time: 20 min
    Level of Difficulty: Easy

    Creamy spinach and salty bacon makes these potatoes a hit. Make a double batch for your next party.


    Ingredients

    3 small potato(es), baked, sliced in half and cooled
    1 spray(s) cooking spray
    20 oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
    4 oz light cream cheese, at room temperature
    1/4 tsp table salt
    1/4 tsp black pepper
    3 slice(s) cooked crisp turkey bacon, crumbled

    Instructions
    Preheat oven to 400ºF. Scoop out flesh of potatoes, leaving about 1/4 of potato flesh in potato. (Reserve remaining potato flesh for another use such as mashed potatoes.)


    Place potato halves on a baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. While potato skins bake, combine spinach, cream cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until well-blended.


    Remove skins from oven and spoon 3 tablespoons of spinach mixture into each potato half; bake until warmed through, about 5 minutes more.


    Remove skins from oven and top each half with about 1 tablespoon of crumbled bacon. Yields 1 potato half per serving.
    Notes
    To easily dry spinach, place thawed spinach in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out liquid over the sink, as though you were wringing out a wet towel.

    © 2011 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2011 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
    WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus™ are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. and are used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc.

    ReplyDelete