Friday, March 11, 2011

Missy Minks Turns 2.


My sweet angel, pretty princess and apple of my eye- Turns 2 today! 

Here is 25 things I adore about you- Missy Minks...
1. Your sassy, oh so sassy.
2.  Your beautiful- inside and out.
3.  You love high heels...especially my red ones. 
4.  When I paint your nails, after each one you approve it by saying "oooo".
5.  You don't talk much but you communicates perfect.
6.  I love the way you get so excited, nearly jumping out of your seat when you see me walk in the door.
7.  The way you say "mmm, mmm"  when your eating. 
8.  You love your brother dearly...when he's sad your are right there wondering whats wrong and you always have to say 'night, night" to him.  You think he is so cool...and funny!
9.  I love how you pat my back when I hold you.
10.  Your a good shopping partner...you always says the right things.
11.  You try all my food...(I am going to enjoy this while it last)..
12.  I love how you love animals...you adores Abby.  You treat her like you do your baby dolls.
13.  I love the way you clear my hair out of my face.
14.  I love to hear you play with your dolls on the monitor when you wake up.
15.  I love how your sooo loving and take to almost anyone.
16.  I love how you play the silent talk game with me...(a must see).
17.  I love when you play duck, duck, goose...you never get to the "goose" part because you get too excited.
18.  I love how you can hold your own.
19.  I love your kisses...and the way you say "muah" with each one.
20.  I love how you love to wear chapstick and you put it on really well.
21.  I love that you will let play with your hair.
22.  I love your style ..(oh wait..we have the same style...weird?)
23.  I love how you sing with me at night and when we are done you say "yay"!
24.  I love our night time routine...teeth, stories and songs. 
25.  hummm...25 already?  Well I love every single thing about you Princess.  You are sweet as sugar, you are my lil' pretty, my doll, my friend.

Happy Birthday, Annabelly Day!  I love you always, forever and everyday in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment