Friday, March 4, 2011

Smiles and Frowns

I thought I would share somethings that made me smile this week...
1.  My dad told me he was proud of me... yes, he's bias but that is okay!  It made me feel really good.  Such an easy comment...so tell someone you are proud of them...it means alot.

2.  I did not forget my chapstick one day this week...shew! 

3.  The shoes below...not really my style...but they are RED and totally remind of that dancing prego I showed a while back...maybe these should be my new dancin' shoes...

4.  The new scensty candle (see below)...too stinkin' cute.

5.  The new Woodland West park...it's awesome for the little and the big.

6.  One more week until Spring Break...and 8 more weeks of school...it's official (I've done the paperwork) I am graduating May 13th.  HOLA!!!




and some things that made me frown this week...
1.  Gas prices...ouch!

2.  This oh so sad family tragdy I have been following since one of my friends on facebook posted about it.  Prayers for this family

3.  Corey's been out of town for a few days...I have missed him terribly! 

and thats all for now...It's the weekend baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment