Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Diet Update.

I quit!  I quit the no white stuff diet and now I am just obsessed with counting calories!  Call me a quitter- I can take it...however I can not take a no white stuff diet!  I mean- I almost died!  I'll take the damn 6 pounds!  There is a really cool iPhone app called Lose it, it's great.  You put in your weight, then you put in your goal weight, and how fast you want to be at that goal and it tells you how many calories you can have a day to meet that goal.  You do have to log everyday- yes, that takes time but it's worth it and once you have done it for a couple days you will be in shock over how many calories you actually intake when you are not counting.  It's crazy!- It's addictive!


Tips #1:  McDonald's ice cream cone only has 146 calories.

Tip #2:  Margaritas WILL ruin your day with calories- But SOOO worth it.  Did I tell you on the Lose It App you can also plug in your excersise for the day...if you work out the margaritas are much easier to fit in- novel concept- I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment